,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Guess who's 50?

Who me?

Oh no, say it ain't so!

It can't possibly be me...I am in my prime!

I feel so young...and these ruffly shorts make me feel so spiffy as well!


I could just shoot the person who would say that I am 5o...

I swear, I'm not a day over 19!
50 years ago today this sweety pie made his grand entrance at Bridgeport Hospital. After 3 girls and a long wait... one of the neighbors actually flew a blue baby blanket from their flagpole!
Happy Birthday Jim ! You made it baby...past 39 (which you never thought you would do) and even past 49. Today is a day to celebrate.
Love you so much,
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Patti,

    Each day you give me more reasons to love you! We have been together a little more than half my life, and the half with you is unquestionably the best! It is amazing how quickly the years have flown, and there is no one else I would have wanted to take this journey with. You make this cranky old man very happy! I love you with all my heart!!! :>) I swear I'm not a day over 19!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome fella!

    ReplyDelete