Did I mention that Jim Kyte has been far away this week. Nope, probably not, cause I am afraid to let the internet know when he is away. Silly. I am uneasy when he is gone. He was away for Zach's surgery and I did not like that at all. Jim brings a calm stability to everything. Big strong Jimbo makes me feel safe! Anyway...he is home again....yip!!! I had my first good night sleep since the weekend and I feel GOOD!
Summer has officially arrived and we are gearing up for this weekend. Family barbecue at John and Cassies on Saturday. I am in the kitchen this morning and expect to be there most of this evening too. No worries cause I love to do my part when it come to cooking.
3 summer days off is stretched out before me. Perfect.
Hope you all are having some simple summer fun too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment