,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's March!

It feels like Winter is drawing to a close. It is downright blustery today and the stiff winds are whipping up the sand on the streets into little mini tornados. I was pumping gas and witnessed this phenomenon first hand. I opened my mouth in surprise and got a mouthful of grit. I read somewhere that the stiff winds of March are God's way of trimming all of the trees and bushes, making way for all of that new green growth to come. Pretty soon the rains will come and clean away the last of the dirty snow and wash all of the sandy streets clean. I am looking foward to that. I cannot wait to get outside and feel a warm sun on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment