Table all set for Sat. night supper
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Weekend
John and Cassie came home to visit this past weekend. You know how I love having my chicks all at home. It just feels right. I am so happy that Zach and Kate still live at home and when John and Cassie are here too my heart is happy. John's good friend Roger came along, so we had a pretty full house of young people. (Just to catch you up...Cassie is back in Mass. staying with her parents while she hunts for a job. John is staying with Roger on Long island and commuting into NYC each day to his job at Central Park. When Cassie has a job, or by the end of August, John will leave NYC for good and join Cassie in MA. ) Anyway, we just hung around on Saturday, caught up with eachother. Sunday we packed a picnic lunch and headed out to a state park close by. Jim dug out his little camera and took some shots. I am so glad that he did.
Appetizer. Brushetta on crostini.
Kate was happy to be having ziti with clams!
Poor Jim..he does not like all of the garlic in the clams. He was stuck with just sauce. He took quite a few food shots.


Cassie brought us all back cute little gifts from her trip to Korea. This was Zach's, a swine flu mask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It was a terrific weekend!! Pretty good pictures I must say from my “little” camera.
ReplyDelete