then come with me next week to Maine. My first vacation since 2008 and I can't wait. The Lobster Shack, Pine Point Lobster co-op, Nestling Duck, Cape Elizabeth, Freeport, LL Bean, Pirates Cove mini-golf, and the best of all Pine Point Beach. I plan on parking my chair at the waters edge, digging my toes down into the wet sand and reading nothing but books with beach scenes on the cover. Life is good!Thursday, August 5, 2010
then come with me next week to Maine. My first vacation since 2008 and I can't wait. The Lobster Shack, Pine Point Lobster co-op, Nestling Duck, Cape Elizabeth, Freeport, LL Bean, Pirates Cove mini-golf, and the best of all Pine Point Beach. I plan on parking my chair at the waters edge, digging my toes down into the wet sand and reading nothing but books with beach scenes on the cover. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment