,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankgiving Pictures

My picture taking left alot to be desired on Thanksgiving. By the time I realized/remembered to snap a picture...the bird was 1/2 carved. I didn't even get any shots of Al and Lorraine. UGH! I guess that means we were having too much fun being together. Anyway, here they are, Thanksgiving 2009.

Here is where I remembered the camera. Jim carving the turkey.

Making the gravy.

Perfect turkey breast. It was so good!


Table full of deliciousness. Hope you all had a wonderful day too!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the plates Patti. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Our thanksgiving never goes by without sharing memories of you all. Love from us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so yummy and cozy! So glad you had a good time. :)

    Way to 'smile with your eyes,' Uncle Jim!!

    ReplyDelete