,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Monday, May 4, 2009

Starting Over

I am up super early this morning for two reasons. 1. I could not sleep, and 2. I need to get all my morning chores done before I head off to work. 5:30 am will hopefully be my time to get up from now on so that I can accomplish a few things before I go to work. I am a moring person anyway so it does not bother me in the least.
My new scrubs are ironed and ready, and I feel like I am going to look too "new". All I have to say about today is...yikes!

3 comments:

  1. were you really up at 3am!!!?? -rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I posted that around 6am. Don't know why it said 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how was your day? gotta love getting things done first thing in the AM. This new doctor(s) is very blessed to have you.
    Love you,
    Rainy

    ReplyDelete