,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random

Right now I am in my pj's snuggled up in my chair with my foof-a doo. My pal, my loyal companion. I am just starting to decompress from a busy weekend and crazy first week at the new job. The washer and dryer have been going non-stop since I got home tonight, still trying to catch up on the laundry...sheets and towels from the weekend.
My Mom had her back surgery today, and she came through just fine. My sister was able to text me throughout the day to keep me updated. Hopefully she will have a speedy recovery and be free from that awful sciatic pain once and for all.
I think everyone has adjusted to my presence at work. I am starting to feel like one of the bunch and there are a few friendly people that make the days less stressful. Oh, I got my first paycheck today and that was exciting and just think I get another one next week. Sweet.
I took the "what's for dinner" icon down. I cannot seem to get that part of the puzzle straight. I had good intentions last week and I think only 2 nights worked out to what I had posted. I am having better luck this week with preparing things in the morning. I will get it together, but it might take me awhile.
So, we are all well. Doing our daily thing and it is working. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment