,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Today was my last day at WSMG. In comparison to my last day at PHWC three years ago where I held back my tears until I reached my car and then I cried hysterically all the way home...I walked out today with a smile on my face and a song of hope in my heart. I know that God had me at this job for a reason, but I am so very  happy that reason is over and that I am moving on. That being said I am so grateful that I have been employed for the past three years. Grateful to have met and become friends with Ann, and Amber, and Linda, who made my days bearable and made me laugh and truly liked me . Grateful for the patients who have been sweet and kind to me. Grateful for the patients that I prayed for and so grateful that I saw a direct answer to a prayer that I prayed (I witnessed a miracle) . Grateful for my cozy office with the sink...an island in the midst of a chaotic storm. Grateful that some of my life friends were patients and would stop in to see me with their beautiful loving faces and positive and caring words (Bob, Karen, Nancy, Bekka, Kelley and Rach, Esther and John), lifelines thrown out to me that helped remind me that life still existed outside of this office. All of these things were blessings bestowed upon me while I weathered the storm of this job. And for all of my family and friends that lifted me up in prayer over the last few years, thank you. You know who you are and so do I.
I have applied to many positions, had a handful of interviews and a few offers. After much prayer and waiting  for a sign that my dense self could understand, I have accepted a job at a large orthopaedic ofice in the New Haven area. I start on Monday. :)


1 comment: