,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

On or Off

I am debating turning the ac back on. We have had unusally hot weather this summer and consequently the air conditioning had been on for 2 solid weeks until yesterday. Now I am sitting in the family room watching the thermostat on the wall climb past 80 and wondering what to do. Granted it is not humid...but it is 91 outside and a dry 91 is still HOT.
I was so inspired by the cooler temps yesterday that I planned a roast chicken for dinner tonight. Dumb. It is 4pm now and I am committed. So, we will eat good but be hot.
I wish I had some pictures to share, but you know that story. :(
Today is Tina's birthday (Zach's girlfriend). He is taking her out for a nice dinner after work tonight. Happy Birthday Tina!
I am feeling a little groggy from the heat, so I will wrap this up.





No comments:

Post a Comment