,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Leslie's Baby Shower

Today was our cousin Leslie's baby shower. It was so much fun to be with family and we are so excited for Leslie and Joe. This will be their first baby and they are so excited to welcome their little guy sometime in November.

Tara, Alex and Kate. Alex stole the show, what a cutie pie.
So many gifts! Leslie opening all of her gifts with the help of her girlfriends.

Alex and his Grandma, Jim's sister Lorraine


Jim's sister Debbie, and his Aunt Jackie ( soon to be Grandma)

So great be together again!


No comments:

Post a Comment