Woke up with the worst chest cold and am laying low today. I knew on Friday and Monday when I had keyed in Bronchitis as a diagnosis about 50 times that I was doomed. No amount of hand washing or Purel (and we have the super duper stuff that only medical offices can get) could keep me safe. So here I am watching Dr. Phil on Oprah and I have not done a single thing today and it's coming up on dinner time. So hard to be home and not be doing something.
Jim is hard at work upstairs, Kate is working, and Zach sent me some sweet messages on facebook. We are looking forward to watching the season premier of "The Office" and "Survivor". All is all not too bad of a day.




Patti.. I hope you feel better!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Patti so sorry to hear you were sick. Hope you are feeling better now. You have a good family to take good care of you when you are sick. Love that bathrobe:) Sounds real comfy Chris
ReplyDelete