
It's early and I am in front of the tree. The house is quiet as if waiting for all of the fun to begin. Everything is ready and in a little while John and Cassie will climb into their car and make their way to us. We will all be together this Christmas and I cannot think of a better gift for a girl like me.
Before they get here Jim and I will venture out into the morning hubbud to get rolls and some last minute grocery items. People will be rushing around and I can't wait to be a part of that.
IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!
At some point Jim and I will settle down in front of the TV for "It's a Wonderful Life" which has become a tradition for us. I know that I will crawl into my bed tonight and thank God for the blessing of all the Kyte's together at Christmas. Then I will listen carefully for reindeer on the roof, but will probably drift off to sleep before they get here.
Merry Christmas friends and family!
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment