,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quiet Sunday

Although I have a million things to do today, I cannot seem to muster the "get up and go" to do it. The entire house needs a good cleaning, and yet here I sit typing this entry. Even tho I have given up caffeine as part of my "trying to get healthy" regime, I just downed a cup of black tea to help get me moving.
I always swore that when I began working full time, I would need to hire someone to clean my house. The idea is great in theory, but I cannot give up the control of doing it myself. Consequently, the house is always neat and picked up...but very often dusty. UGH, it eats away at me.
No pictures to post, no real news, so I will end it here. Have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment