Today is Thursday and it seems to be heating up here in CT. Okay by me, if it's summer I like it to feel that way. Spending my days in the frigid atmosphere of WSMG, I welcome the steamy ride home, with the hot leather seats in my car and the windows closed. Really...it's feels good! Anyway, this is just one of those days that I really don't want to go to work. Most days I am good to go and just don't think about it. Today, I want to stay in my pj's, read on the front porch, catch up on laundry, weed the garden, clean my bedroom, cook a good meal for my family...well you get the picture. I miss my kids. Our work schedules have us just passing by each other and if they go out after work to the gym...I am asleep when they get in. Home is calling me and it's calling me LOUDLY.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Random Thursday
I got nothing...no camera, nothing going on. It's going to be a snooze on the blog for awhile cause all I can do is write about the day to day and that's pretty much always the same.
Today is Thursday and it seems to be heating up here in CT. Okay by me, if it's summer I like it to feel that way. Spending my days in the frigid atmosphere of WSMG, I welcome the steamy ride home, with the hot leather seats in my car and the windows closed. Really...it's feels good! Anyway, this is just one of those days that I really don't want to go to work. Most days I am good to go and just don't think about it. Today, I want to stay in my pj's, read on the front porch, catch up on laundry, weed the garden, clean my bedroom, cook a good meal for my family...well you get the picture. I miss my kids. Our work schedules have us just passing by each other and if they go out after work to the gym...I am asleep when they get in. Home is calling me and it's calling me LOUDLY.
Today is Thursday and it seems to be heating up here in CT. Okay by me, if it's summer I like it to feel that way. Spending my days in the frigid atmosphere of WSMG, I welcome the steamy ride home, with the hot leather seats in my car and the windows closed. Really...it's feels good! Anyway, this is just one of those days that I really don't want to go to work. Most days I am good to go and just don't think about it. Today, I want to stay in my pj's, read on the front porch, catch up on laundry, weed the garden, clean my bedroom, cook a good meal for my family...well you get the picture. I miss my kids. Our work schedules have us just passing by each other and if they go out after work to the gym...I am asleep when they get in. Home is calling me and it's calling me LOUDLY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment