Jim and Zach drove into NYC today to meet Jack and Cassie for a
Knicks game at the "Garden". That meant that I had the entire day to myself. With Jim working from home I rarely find myself alone, so I
thoroughly enjoyed the day. I did a bunch of home things for the better part of the morning and when all of my chores were done I headed outside for a long walk on the bridle trail with my best bud...Tofu. It was pretty great being outside. With no leaves on the trees yet, the sun shone down on my shoulders and the cool breeze kept me from getting to hot. Tofu could barley walk a few feet without reveling in all the scents the woods had to offer. She stuck her nose in the brook, walked through some dried horse manure and managed to slip out of her collar just as 2 riders on horseback
cantered by. When we got back home I remembered that white dogs and dirt paths don't really mix, so I popped her into the sink for a much needed bath.
I am on my way out to pick up my Chinese dinner now. I had a great day and I hope that you did too!

Wet pup

Feeling better all blow dried
No comments:
Post a Comment