,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Debeau Wedding

Today is Nick's wedding day. Remember Nick...he stayed with us this past summer while he did his internship at ESPN. I was advised by my pulmonary doctor not to stray far from home this week because of what is going on with my lungs right now. So, Jim went to Pennsylvania to take part in the wedding celebration and I remained here at home, sad, that I had to miss out on this happy day. Jim said that the ceremony was very sweet and touching, intimate with many personal touches. Nick was so handsome and Bre was take your breath away beautiful. I sent Jim off with my camera in the hope that he would be able to get some good shots and well...here they are.




Waiting for Bre
The beautiful Moms
The entire Donovan fam
Bob and Jim
Mike and Chris...Nick's parents and their granddaughter Faith
The happy couple
Rach and Bob. Great shot Jim!
Kelley,Chris, Rachel, and Joan (Chris's Mom, Nick's grandma)
01-15-2010
*I had the sweetest e-mail from Nick and Bre today and they included these pics hot off the computer from their photographer. Just for me cause I missed all of the fun. Thanks and love you guys!
Here they are! Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas John DeBeauvernet!




1 comment:

  1. I missed you so. I am glad the new couple sent you on some picutures. love Chris

    ReplyDelete