Here are the Christmas pictures...everything from the whole month of December. We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas season. Time together, time with friends and family...it was over much to quickly. I deliberately did not take any pictures Christmas day. I feel like people get tired of me always doing that. Of course now I regret that decision. Oh well. Here are the pics minus the actual day :(
Jim, Zach and I spent a day at the Cape with my Mom. Got to see Debbie and Mike and my nieces too. It was a fun day!

Beautiful hand blown glass ornament given to me this year by my sweet friend Nancy.
We spent a day in Boston with the kids and then met up with Jim's sister Lorraine and part of their family. It was my birthday and I cannot think of a better gift to me than a day like this. It was great!
After dinner cannoli.


Yup, a city garbage can was our table. John and Cassie assured us this was "city" thing to do.












Jim gave me tickets to a holiday house tour in Woodbury for my birthday. We spent one Saturday meandering through some beautiful homes a few weeks ago. So much fun and the perfect way to have some Christmas fun!


This was the home of composer Leroy Anderson. He wrote this Christmas song clickhere



















How wonderful to see your Christmas festivities. Your home looks so warm cozy and inviting. Many many blessings upon you and your beautiful family this new year.
ReplyDeleteLove
Chris
Love the Christmas decorations! Your house looks beautiful in the pics!
ReplyDelete