
A cold stiff wind blew out all of the warm air last night and I woke up to temps in the 30's this morning. I immediately logged on to L.L. Beans website and bought myself a new winter coat. For 20.00! My bargain of the morning! I used a bunch of promotional gifts cards and a gift card from Zachy and my coat ended up costing 20.00. Yip. I will be retiring my old wool coat that fit me 30 lbs ago and now looks like I am wearing a blanket. My family will be happy.
Anyway, it's coming, IT'S COMING! Christmas is right around the corner and I am right on track to be ready. I love all of the hustle bustle so...no stress for me. I took my usual December week off next week and I will pull it all together and have some Christmas fun for myself.
I have a bunch of pictures to put up next week and hope to do that.
Meanwhile, I hope that you are enjoying this blessed season also.





No comments:
Post a Comment