The team. Lauren, Kate, Alicia, Michelle, Ali, and TriciaSaturday, November 20, 2010
Just Like Old Times
Today was Kate's alumni volleyball game at NHS. There were so many girls anxious to come back and play, they had to turn people away. They had seven teams that began playing at 1:00 and finished around 5:00. It was so much fun to see the girls from Kate's old team out on the court again and you know what? They picked up right where they left off and were so good! They tied for first place. Of course I was routing for Kate's "we still got it" team, but I also secretly routed for the "90's" team. I have to give those girls credit. They were there with their kids (most of them were mommies), not in the best shape, and they were hustling. Kate's team tied for first place. It was such a fun afternoon!
The team. Lauren, Kate, Alicia, Michelle, Ali, and Tricia
The team. Lauren, Kate, Alicia, Michelle, Ali, and Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment