,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Traditional Sunday = Roast Beef and Football

Jim and Kate took a drive out to Lyman Orchard yesterday and brought home all of the ingredients to make a few apple pies. Kate peeled and I assembled. The result was 2 beautiful pies ready to be served after dinner today. I am putting together my Mom's traditional Sunday dinner. Roast Beef, mashed potatoes, veggie, and yorkshire pudding.
Today is the first season game for the Giants. My boys are excited...the anticipation is almost too much to bear. Even tho we cannot be in front of the same TV, we will be watching together. So here we go Giants, here we go!!








No comments:

Post a Comment