,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas 2010

So I decorated the blog for Valentines Day and am now posting the Christmas pictures. Shameful. The first pictures are of our trip the week before Christmas to see my Mom. We go up every year at Christmas time. My Mom always takes us all out to dinner at Clancy's. This year it was just the three of us. We had a great day!

Over the bridge. Cape Cod here we come.

Opening up my fancy PJ's.

Mom/Nana

New Ugg slippers. I love them!

Out to dinner...


The view from our booth.



So much fun! Thanks Mom!
We always go out for dinner on Christmas Eve. We went to the Redding Road House again this year. Yummy food, festive atmoshere. The perfect place to spend a snowy Christmas Eve.

The kids in their Christmas jams. Jim and I had them too. Cuddly and fun!






Christmas Morning

Zach was the first of the kids to wake up.

Everyone's up and waiting to come downstairs.



Tired after a fun Christmas Day.

We headed up to Camp Spofford the day after Christmas to spend time with the Kyte side of the family. I was too busy visiting to take any pictures, but managed these two.

Our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment