,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Thursday, October 29, 2009

This is IT. Knee Surgery!

We had been waiting for this day for months. Now that it was upon us, we were apprehensive. All in all, everything went well. Some disappointing news was that both meniscus's had torn (did not know that there were 2 per knee). That means more post-op swelling,pain, and more difficult physical therapy.




On our way. Smiling and optimistic. Oh...and check out the new glasses. So cute.



Trying to relax beforehand so his BP reading would be normal. It didn't work. I loved his aqua colored johnny coat. They gave him aqua colored fuzzy socks to match. They booted me out at this point.
Whew!!! In recovery. So very relieved that everything went OK. Praying for a successful recovery. Love you Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment