,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Innoculated

My computer broke last week, some mumbo jumbo about hard drives and wiping it clean. All I know is that it came home yesterday missing my pretty Autumn wallpaper and all my shortcut icons.
I finally got my flu shot today...right at my desk in front of 5 of my co-workers. I kinda freaked out a little. I have not gotten a shot since, well I cannot remember when. I got a close up look at the needle and got the heabie jeabies. I actually had to mentally settle myself down and they all laughed at me (in a good way). Also, I found out that we keep tootsie pop lollipops for difficult patients (mentally handicapped adults). I chose cherry.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!! Oh, you're so funny. Good job being so brave! So glad you all had a good time last weekend. love ya

    ReplyDelete