Don't think that anyone is still checking in. No matter. I will write anyway.
So much has changed since I last posted. Jim is employed now, thank God. He was offered a job with a consulting firm back in November and has been working for The Hartford- since then. He likes it, quite alot actually. He still has some freedom to work from home if need be, but most days he goes in to the office. It's a long commute by car, nonetheless, he is thankful. This job came through right under the wire and we all are relieved and grateful to say the least.
I am still at my job in Hamden and all is the same with that. I have made some fine friends there and although the work is the work, the days pass very quickly.
Funny enough, Kate is working for and Orthopaedic office now too. My competition actually. She was hired at Christmastime and has been working since. She just started her last semester at Gateway and fingers crossed she will be starting UNH next fall for the final leg of becoming a dental hygienist. She is at home with us now. She came home last Fall and we are happy to have her back with us.
As you know Zachary made it through the grueling hiring process of the CT State Police. He has decided however that this is not the path for him. He is now working for CDW, (IT solutions for business) and he told me last weekend that he loves it.
We have been surviving the frigid New England winter. The puppies are well, but lonely now that Jim is working in an office.
I am hoping to begin to post more frequently. We'll see.





I still check to see if you've updated…. and look at that! you have :) yay
ReplyDeleteMe 2!!!
ReplyDelete