I saw this picture today and it made me smile. My daydream, if I had been born a while back. First of all, I am very strong for a girl and I could totally carry those buckets full of milk. I am taking them back to the house because the children are thirsty and I am surprising Jim with a homemade custard tonight. He has been out in the barn making furniture all day and he loves my custard with fresh eggs and cream. The chickens are laying about a dozen eggs each day, more than enough for a treat. We don't worry about cholesterol or blocked arteries in my daydream. We are not chubby because we work hard all day and flop into bed at night exhausted and grateful.
Gotta run. I need to spend some time on the treadmill this morning because in reality I spend all of my day sitting down at a desk. Have a nice day!





I love you! This made me laugh and miss you!
ReplyDelete