Our friend Rachel purchased her first home back in November. A beautiful condo in Shelton. On Saturday night Jim and I got to see her new place for the first time and spend some time with the Donovan family.
I have to mention that Rachel is 25 years old and she owns her own home. Amazing!
Jim and I LOVE spending time with the Donovans. I come away with achey cheeks and jaw muscles because I laugh so much.
She had fun snacks and deserts for all of us. She even had fresh fruit and sorbet for Jim. So very thoughtful!
Rach...we love your home and think it is so cool that you are out on your own. We had so much fun! Thanks a big bunch for having us over!

Bob and Jim enjoying the first of 2 basketball games.

There's the cutie pie homeowner! Love her!

I took these with my phone. This one is not great...but I love the three of them on the couch, so ignore the pink flashy thingy.

They like to play games! Remember how I feel about family game playing? This one was fun.


Kelley made me laugh so much with how she read the questions...I could not concentrate on what the answers were. :o)

Such a fun night. So great to be together again!
Love u!!!! -Rachel
ReplyDelete