,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dreaming

I have a little dream. I would like to own a bit of land. On it would sit an old farm house, a small barn, a real vegetable garden, and one of these...


A chicken coop. A small one, with a few good "layers" that would supply fresh eggs to me and my friends. I have given up on a few of my dreams, but I seem to be hanging on to this one. It fits in well with my simple things philosophy and with the right location it actually seems possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment