I haven't really posted anything about my promotion at work. There is a reason for that, and when I figure out why I don't want to speak/write about it, I will let you know. I will say that now in addition to being the billing manager, I am now the supervisor of non-clinical staff. I am supervising people that have had no supervision at all for years. No rules, no boundaries. I am in uncharted waters. All I can say is that I am doing the best job that I can.
Kate is winding down her semester at NVCC. She has saved a good amount of $ and will begin shopping for a car in a few weeks. Paying for it all by herself, coming off of our car insurance and getting her own policy.
It's finally Saturday and I woke up to sunny skies, cool temps, and a gentle breeze. Jim and I will be driving down to visit John and Cassie for lunch in Brooklyn today. It will be our last time to visit them there. They will be leaving their apartment at the end of this month. Cassie will move in with her parents in Mass. and try and secure a new job. John will move in with his buddy Roger on Long Island and continue working for CPC until Cassie has everything settled in Mass. Then he will leave the big city for good.
Jim is well. Starting new projects at work. Still working from home 99% of the time.
That's the update. Hope that you are all enjoying the weekend!




Oh Patti I am happy for your new adventure in work. Although a challenge you can do this job. People see abilities in you that sometimes we can't see ourselves. I will be praying for you as you tackle this new responsibility. It sounds big but in God's economy it's nothing you can't handle (Phil4:13). Have a wonderful week! Love to all Chris
ReplyDeleteHi Patti - Good for you!!!! I know you can do this new job. It sounds like a big responsibility, but you can do it!!! Enjoy having your beautiful family together. Zach is doing so well. Such a testimony to you both and how wonderful for beautiful Kate to have accomplished so much. I will be praying for you as you begin this new adventure and for you family. Love to all Chris
ReplyDelete