,

,
"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blessings

Our family has been blessed again by two new additions.
Our niece Erin and her husband Dave have passed the final stage of the adoption process in Ethiopia and Ava Birhanesh officially became theirs on March 19. I wish that I had a picture to post because she has the sweetest face that would just melt your heart. They are now going through the process of getting her home, please keep them in your prayers. Congratulations Dave, Erin and Hannah!
Our niece Nicole and her husband Chris welcomed Ariel Madison into the world on March 24. 8lbs 8oz healthy baby girl. In my usual style, I swiped a picture from facebook. I could not resist the cuteness! Congratulations Chris, Nicole, and William!



Nikki and Ariel


No comments:

Post a Comment